Re: anti-looper bigots

My too sense:
when i use real amplifier feedback(most of my sets!) i've overheard someone call that 'cheating'(?)
they never even get to the looping :-)
and when i work w/ MERMEN and when JimThomas guitarist goes to his rack and uses 'samples' of his own guitar-
some of the taper guys say that is cheating-and threaten to turn off their tape machines while he is doing that.
seems crazy to set up imaginary parameters for music&musicians.
staninsanfran