Bill Walker's New Delta: Live videos up at YouTUBE

Hi all,

If anyone is interested,  I just put up a youtube video page for
Bill's project,  New Delta.

*_www.youtube.com/billwalkersnewdelta_*

I posted four tracks (the entire performance) of our first show
opening for the wonderful Argentine looper, Juana Molina
at the Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz.

The group , featuring all of Bill's compositions, revolves around his
psychedelic slide guitar and lap steel, weissenborn,  LP-1 live looping
improvisations
using inspiration from musics of the Mississippi, Nile, Ganges and
Yangtze Delta regions.
I accompany him, playing  different exotic percussion instruments (giant
calabash, liquid
glass ghatam, kanjira and korg wave drum).

It was a really fun gig and the video came out decently so I hope you all
enjoy them.