Re: anti-looper bigots

I was having a conversation the other day about making a circuit bent synth/sampler that had a "freebird" button.  ie somebody yells it, you hit the "freebird button", stun them for a second...

And then, fuck it the hell up.  Sample/resample/glitch/sequence and give them something new.

-nn
happyhumans.org