Re: livelooping in antwerp

loved that starting chord progression the first time i listened to the
audio files days before ...  it's pure veloopityism! ... nice timbral
mixture in the first 7 min. i liked the video composition with still
images. this music works with visuals from big spaces. certainly, you
achieved a really good sound overall, and it looks the nanokontrol is
doing realtime mixing easy, at a glance. i should get one $-). i
wonder what kind (if any) of comp/limit you use for the master chain.
is there any "loopwindowing" around minute 9, where those granny
arpeggios are modified later... ? is it possible michael, to do the
*old* edp trick with the plugin too? ... past 12'30'', nice harmonizer
settings. do you use downwards pitches too?. and what about
distortion? did you get that from the gt-5? or is a plugin? ... i
never found (or was able to program) those timbres in my little
brother gt-3. now trying to rely on the built in mainstage disto
plugs, that work ok for overdrive, but no so well with heavy powerful
distortions  ... the dist loop rocks! it remembered vernon reid's, and
yeah! i see you're a fast tapper, not like me. at the end i could see
all those toys and gadgets in action. minute 20. noise, glitch, but
all through the guitar pickups. i don't know why, but i prefer this
approach better than triggering samples or using a mic to feed the
loops. more experimental. better results. i'd like to know your
thoughts about. minute 24. i've been tempted to downwrite this little
wonder guitar miniature. beautiful.

each time michael presents any new music i'm very excited to listen to
it because after/while doing it he pass on me some strange energy that
makes me want to go play and create my own...

hats off !!,

raül.