Re: mainstage 2 loopback

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 4:54 AM, Raul Bonell<raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> i've been playing around this past night with logic's mainstage 2
> onboard looper and found it quite illogical :-) ... lots of unuseful
> hidden parameters, no feedback, you can just mimic that with the fade
> out function, up to 20 sec. to reach silence. no multiply. no
> half/double speed. it does reverse though. how the hell do you change
> loop length once stablished? unloading the plugin? ... it's not what
> i'd call, a decent looper.
>
> back to mobius, which it's more fun!

You just can't compare Loopback and Mobius! :-))

Good to hear I'm not the only one that dislikes Loopback. Of the new
plug-ins in Mainstage 2 I think Playback will be more popular.
Thinking about all those loopists that want to spin in drum tracks
behind their livelooping.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se