RE: Groovy iPhone/iTouch app

> I'm hearing the Hexatone also works on an iPod Touch.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it works on the iTouch.  I have one
of their other products, Noise.io, running on my iTouch.

> For example he says one can "export files" without explaining what
> kind of files. I would find MIDI file export very creative

I think export is audio, not MIDI.  That's unfortunate, it would
be nice to use this just as a triggering device rather than
a sound generator.  I'll probably download it this week and
see what it can do.

Jeff