Re: OT: Re: Eno on composing in the studio / biography

I know I have mentioned this book before, but MANY answers to some Eno "mysteries" can be found be in his excellent biography, "On Some Faraway Beach" by David Sheppard. (2008)  Highly REVcommended reading!  I also have a copy of "Brian Eno, His Music and the Vertical Color of Sound" by Eric Tamm (1995) that I will soon be reading...

Cheers,
PS Dept.-

...after I finish "The Philosophy of Stanley Kubrick" which I am currently reading and is truly a very "deep" study of various philosophies and how they relate to the films of SK.
Definitely not some "light hearted" reading!  Can hardly wait to read how "Heeeeeeere's Johnny!!" is philosophically "explained". :-)