For Sale Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro (EDP+)

Hi again Everyone,
     I realized that you need to sign up for "the Gear Page" to view my listing.  So for those of you who do not have an account:

I have the following for sale:

Echoplex Digital Pro Plus - virtually like new, home studio use only. The main unit is in the same condition I bought it new in (one minor "scuff" on top right above the "a" in digital), the foot controller has seen very light use. Comes with original box, manual, foot controller, power cord, warranty paper. This is the most recent version with version IV software and max memory. More pictures available to serious inquiries upon request. $700 shipped with tracking and insurance.

Moog MURF MF-105B- new condition. Purchased less than 2 months ago (long enough that I can't return it). Plugged it in once in my studio to try it out. Designed for Bass players but as Moog indicates on their site, this also works well for guitar players (who are looking for a darker sound). I will provide the receipt, so you can fill out the warranty card in your name. Comes with original Box, Adapter, manual, etc... $245 shipped and insured.