Re: Music at Quarter Speed

Hi all,

I have to de-lurk here, being a lover of stretched audio myself. For
slowing down audio, I found "Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch" a very
valuable tool (http://hypermammut.sourceforge.net/paulstretch/ ). With
this program, you can do really extreme stretching (hence the name)
without change of pitch. The results can be really beautiful.

All the best,
Johannes

--
Johannes Korn  - j.korn@gmx.de