Re: Henry Kaiser Solo CD

This is the CD Damon Smith put out on Balancepoint?  I haven't heard it
yet, but it's on my wish list..

I don't think that the speaking/playing thing is all that new to Kaiser.
He's done it before ( "Meet the Flintstones" off of Lemon Fish Tweezer
comes to mind ), I believe he got the habit from Derek Bailey who did
fairly often..

It does open improvisational doors. ( Davey Williams once told me he would
practice guitar while reading a book..)

Mr Kaiser doesn't get enough credit when it comes to the history of
looping.  His piece "It's a Wonderful Life" is a stellar example of the
genre..

I guess that was my first post...

Cheers!

Doug H