Re: OT: footswitch in "tuner out"

ditch wrestler wrote:

> I think it was a while back that somebody said by putting a latched or
> unlatched footswitch into an effect pedal's 'tuner out' plug would act
> as a kill switch, muting all that was going through the pedal.
>
> I've poked through the archive but couldn't find the original post and a
> trip this morning to two LMS's came up empty as neither had a pedal with
> a 'tuner out'.
>
> Does anybody else remember this?  Could somebody with this a 'tuner out'
> pedal & a footswitch try it out for me?

I expect what you want is an unlatched footswitch for stuttering sound.
As to whether it works with your effect pedal...weell
no-body can tell you.
It depends on the circuit, which depends on *which* fx pedal you use.

Only thing to do is try it with any fx peds you have and see if it works.
(more likely to work on cheaper ones)

hope that helps

andy butler
..and you don't need to buy a Korg tuner, tho' I expect that would also
work.