Re: ? RE: ECM guitarists?

Also, while not on ECM, I am really enjoying Eivind Aarset these days
and would recommend you check him out as well if you haven't already
(definitely more electronic than the ECM stuff, but very tasty).

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos