OT: Music Release for Motor Neurones Disease

Hello all,

Apologies for the blanket email, but all for a good cause. I'd appreciate
if
you could pass this on via whatever medium you deem fit. I have put
together
a release of old tracks from 2006. The proceeds of this release will be
donated to the Motor Neurones Disease Association. Due to the few cases of
MND every year in the U.K, the research is underfunded and the care
services
are understaffed. To date, there is no known cure. By giving generously,
you
are helping researchers and carers for MND throughout the UK.

Donate/Buy the release here - http://shop.rickygraham.com
There is more information on the organisation at: www.mndani.com

You can make your own donations at:
www.mndassociation.org/get_involved/donations/donations_form.html

Thanks to everyone who have been involved in these releases over the last
few years. Please share this blog entry via email, facebook, twitter,
myspace, etc. and help spread awareness of MND.

Thank you,

Ricky Graham