Re: MIDI foot controllers

That was a cool idea, Rainer! I guess you could as well use more than
two of them and keep every fourth button for "switch to next setup"?

If I wasn't well routed already with the FCB1010 I would look into
these feet mouse pads and find a software solution for using three of
them and have them active at the same time. I would also want a
function that remaps the "virtual MIDI" being created from of these
twelve buttons coming in over three USB ports, very similar to using
banks in an FCB1010 pedal. When playing with the FCB for scale rate
shifting I often find that it would be helpful with one or two more
buttons just for being able to do those rare harmonies now and then
that breaks out of the usual key/scale patterns.

Thanks for posting this link, good to know those gadgets exists. For a
mac user like me it is also a question of researching and evaluating
USB port hubs, because modern macs don't offer many USB ports at all.
My Macbook, that I use live for now, only has two!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com