Re: Favorite Loop Show of the Year

it sounds quite unbelievable, by what she says in the profile, that is
working with two unsynced loop pedals, since the song parts/layers
usually go tightly glued...
probably one looper feeds the other  ... maybe, at least, one of them
it's synced to some hw sequencer/clock/arpeggiator from the synths ...
dunno.

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com