Re: Favorite Loop Show of the Year

Hey Stan!  (Did Allen drop my name over the weekend?)

I wish I could, but I can't take any credit for helping with Jim's setup.  We bounced some ideas around and he achieved his goal on his own.  He is using two EDPs (the last time I tried to help) and had them set up so that he can switch between one of three difference configurations:

1) with midi clock sync piped in from an external source, Echoplex # 1 is the master of Echoplex # 2.
2) when midi clock is off, Echoplex # 2 is the master of Echoplex # 1 via brother sync.
3) when midi clock is off and he begins looping with Echoplex # 1, Echoplex 2 is asychronous.

Talk about flexibility!

sean