News about Antwerp Live Looping Festival 2010

Hi,
I'm just finished with the line up for the 2nd edition, scheduled for
March 6, 2010. To be honest, I was possitively surprised about the number
of requests I got of loopers who want to perform in Antwerp 2010. Which
his good because that means people are interested and still looping. But
given the fact it's a small festival, it also meant I had to disappoint a
number of people. Anyway, we have changed things a bit, so we have 3 known
and 3 new artists programmed ranging from Ambient Jazz to Ambient guitar
drones:

- Steve Lawson - UK
- Dirk Serries' Microphonics - Belgium
- Luis Angulo - Mexico
- Signals Under Tests - Ireland
- N - Germany
- Sjaak Overgaauw - Belgium

We also lowered the ticket price to 10,- Euro. I especially would like to
invite people from The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium to come to
Antwerp: it's not far, there aren't any other live looping festivals
planned yet for early 2010 so this is your chance to meet live loopers and
enjoy wonderfull music. Please forward this message to interested people.
Hope to see you :)

All details can be found on the new website http://livelooping.be/

---
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://livelooping.be/

Scarlet Mobile, Gratis abonnement in combinatie met uw Scarlet One of
ADSL, surf naar http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mobile3g.