Which live streaming method is best?

The question is in the subject...

Which live streaming method is best?

I have a weird performance next week, where I will provide drones and soundsscape for a Bendir Player and Trumpeter That are located in Melbourne Austrailia to my Oslo Norway.

I did suggest NinJam to them, but.. well they didnt wanna, and right now 5 dont have a PC running the server so I am always in danger of a Shredder screwing up our sensitive Improv(When I use apublic Server.

I I suggested UStream, however, Im wondering if the sound quality (is is stereo? for example) is any good? My guys down under will be Live on stage with me projected via webcam...
What other (free) systems might I try.. IT doesnt have to be that I can hear them... I will just provide drones that They will play to... Weird for me, but I will get to hear the recording afterwards...

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe