From: Jim Goodin
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Which live streaming method is best?

Mark my experience with ustream has been good though ive kept my feeds mono. Rainer and jeff have done stereo on ustream but i think their experience witth it has been better on justin.tv. The main thing you have to watch in my experience is to not ovedrive the audio to the server.  Ustream has seemed sensitive in the past to the   point that ive kept my master out at 11oclock.  Sunday my loops got pretty saturated and i thought i was probably going to clip some but on pb things held up.

Jim