Re: Help with Glitch/Stutter technique witth mobius

Thanks Per, Rick, Andy, Mech, Raul,

I'll have a try with some of these this weekend.
Here's am interesting piece of kit I just came across.

http://emusician.com/signalprocessors/emusic_midfi_electronics/

Anyone tried this?

Andre

http://www.andredonawa.com