New Piece: Y2K9's a-comin'

Is this exploitative, I ask myself? Well, sure, but I am really excited about Y2K9 and can't wait to hear and see all you old friends, list acquaintances, and new friends. And the beginning of this piece kind of makes me think of - corny as it may be - "The Wells Fargo Wagon" from The Music Man, in it's festive anticipation. But perhaps I wax too poetic about my own work...

Anyway, that aside, I really like the evolution of this piece - it's a continuous 6:41, with no slicing, just some eq and global volume tweaks in post-production. I have the loop output being fed back into Live for tempo-synced audio processing - in the last couple of minutes, I'm playing the effects parameters only, no new audio inputs.

http://warrensirota.com/solostuff/y2k9sAcomin.mp3. Enjoy
--
Warren
http://www.warrensirota.com