Re: New Piece: Y2K9's a-comin'

6:41 that's an odd meter :-))) ... thanks warren for sharing.

is this the combo mainstage-live in action?
are drums running from live or mainstage?

it makes a difference a bit of post-production for matching levels.

i've enjoyed your guitar madness!

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com