RE: FX Tempo: Tapping vs. Sync to Loop Tempo

I use both, a non synced effects processor (line 6 m13) and one that is
always synced to my LP-1 (TC fireworx), I like being able to use delay for
dub effects on the fly so having tap tempo is essential for that. Once I've
established a loop length the other effect syncs to the LP-1.  I like
having
the freedom to use a complex delay algorithm to set the tempo of my loops
and once the loop length is established it in turn drives the tempo of the
Fireworx. Best of both worlds....hardware style!
 Bill