Re: Ultrabeat live pattern drum sequencing in Logic

I mocked it up in Bidule.... forgot to tell. Perfectly possible with
the Cross FAde Loop synth from Expert Sleepers.

I agree with you that it would be really awesome if UltraBeat in Logic
and Mainstage should get upgraded with real-time sampling to RAM
capability!

In a hopefully not too far away future it may be possible also to do
what you asked for in the upcoming Pro version of Numerology 2. I have
no idea if the built-in sampler will be upgraded to real-time sampling
or if you will have to run Cross Fade Loop Synth AU plug-in, but the
framework of step sequencers and user friendly design for advanced
hands-on parameter control is already there.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com