Re: Help with Glitch/Stutter technique Kaiser square mod

Yep, it's an old patch,
and just after posted I realised it couldn't possibly do what
I'd thought it did.
If you use short echoes and lower values for MORPH it should also be fun,
and at least show how I managed to fool myself.

back to the drawing board then

andy