Re: improviso n.1

Hello Alex, and welcome to LD.

I really enjoyed your recording a look forward to hearing more.

I'm in England, but used to live near Vancouver and my parents are still
there (in Pitt Meadows) so I visit whenever I can - usually every couple
of
years. I'm always looking out for musicians to meet up with when I'm there.

The only other vaguely loopy musician I know of in the area is Stefan
Smulovitz, the developer of the Kenaxis software, who I had the pleasure
of
meeting when he was in London a couple of years ago with Viviane Houle. I
think he's in Roberts Creek.

Happy looping!

Steve
www.stevemoyes.org.uk