OT: fall tour gigspam

I'm headed out on tour again, the Western half of the US this time, and
am doing about half looping gigs. (When I'm not looping, I do acoustic
guitar instrumentals, somewhat flamenco/indie pop/folk/minimalist
stuff...). Really looking forward to seeing some of the LD peeps I met
up with this summer, and would love to meet anyone else who may be in
one of these fine burgs.

# Saturday, Sept 26 - private event, Santa Barbara, CA
# Sunday, Sept 27 - Plush, Tucson, AZ
# Tuesday, Sept 29 - Winning Coffee Co, Albuquerque, NM
# Wednesday, Sept 30 - Cochineal, Marfa, TX
# Thursday, October 1 - Cherrywood Coffeehouse, Austin, TX
# Friday, October 2 - Metrognome, Fort Worth, TX (loop set)
# Saturday, October 3 - JT's Java Hut, Newton, KS
# Tuesday, October 6 - Mercury Cafe, Denver, CO
# Wednesday, October 7 - House show, Provo, UT (maybe loop set)
# Thursday, October 8 -  Library Coffeehouse, Meridian, ID
# Friday, October 9 -  Mr. Spot's Chai House, Seattle, WA
# Saturday, October 10 - Vinegar Factory, Vancouver, BC (loop set)
# Tuesday, October 13 - East End, Portland, OR (loop set, plus LD-er
Nevyn Nowhere)
# Wednesday, October 14 - Cloud 9, Corvallis, OR (maybe some looping)
# Thursday, October 15 - John Natsoulas Center for the Arts, Davis, CA
(loop set as part of Chinapainting, plus Ross Hammond)
# Friday, October 16 - Norcal Noisefest, Sacramento, CA (looping noise
set, as part of Chinapainting)
# Saturday, October 17 - LOOPFEST BABY!!
# Sunday, October 18 - Beyond Baroque, Venice, CA (loop set as part of
Chinapainting, w/ GE Stinson)
# Saturday, Oct 24 - private event, Marin, CA

I'm also going to be keeping a tour diary here -
http://www.swanwelder.com/tour/fall09.htm - even though I'm not finished
with the one from my last tour yet (slowly...slowly...). That one is
here  - http://www.swanwelder.com/tour/summer09.htm, now with some more
entries and pix.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com