Re: hand held feedback synth now available...

Skunk,

Well, given that I just spent even a little more for a Devi Ever Bit
Mangler - which sort of does the same thing to ones guitar signal (and
with joystick control too) it's sort of right up my alley.

So, yes, there are those (maybe me) who WOULD spend the money (or
might) because they have very little circuit design skills themselves
and WOULD find uses for it.

I mean, I can solder and do pickup installs and various other repairs
but I know squat about designing or deconstructing complex circuits.

I have 3 working Casio DH100 Digital Horns and I've been toying with
the idea of "circuit bending" one of them - but what holds me off is
that I would not really know what the heck I am doing (and might not
be able to undo something if I seriously mess up).

So, yeah, there are folks out here that appreciate others abilities
enough to save up their pennies, nickels and dimes to pay for them.

Cheers,

Ted