Re: Boomerang V 2.0 or Mobius

Hi Greg

welcome to the looping game :-)
I would also definitely second Per's instant gratification strategy amd
get a hardware looper first.

I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I love Mobius' limitless
possibilities - but I'm still in a transition phase from hardware to
software looping. And I would never wanted to have missed out on the fun I
had with my hardware looper. Plus, I think it's always handy to have a
true hardware setup as a backup to software looper.

So, go for the Boomerang!
But wait: If you want one more advice: Go for the Boomerang III !

I know with kids, you have to prioritize your investments carefully. But
imo, the Boomerang III opens up so many more possibilities (and simple
sound quality) - I think it'd be a decision you wouldn't regret.

best regards
Buzap