From: "Rainer Straschill" <moinsound@googlemail.com>
To: <loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: Virtual Sound and Vision festival update

Christo said:

> The virtual sound festival doesnīt work right, I guess.
> If I browse the website thereīs a video with some industrial sounds and
houses and lights in a city.
> I think this is not the live-shows!

Judging from the time of your message, that was me making noises with
glassware and my mouth, accompanying Emile Tobenfeld's prepared video.

So yes, it was the live shows.

Now on: Stephen Moyes and Agnes Hays - go watch, that's some odd kinda
shit!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/virtual-sound-and-vision-festival

          Rainer