Re: (amb) Video from my looping in set at the Antwerp Live Looping Festival

Hi Fabio, really cool video, your music is amazing! It really
resembles the Sakamoto/Alva Noto work, but in a new and fresh
perspective. I have a question: how do you process the piano sound
live, to make it sound glitchy? I am experimenting with this kind of
things using my guitar, but the only way I could do this is with
offline editing, so first I record the sounds and them I put the
pieces together in my DAW, creating the beats. But I always wondered
how this would be possible to do live. I would really appreciate your
help!
Thanks and good work with your music!
Cheers,
Alex Klinke