Re: Tech 21 MIDI Moose (MidiPipe)

Not an issue running SooperLooper inside of Live, the buttons map fine using the SooperLooper MIDI map function. I spent a few minutes last weekend trying to map into the new Looper function that is included with Live 8 without any luck; I haven't put any effort into figuring that out but my suspicion was that Live Looper didn't want the default MIDI Moose messages.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there