Re: looping question

Just found this at the SooperLooper site, new feature in v1.6.14 -

- new bindable commands record_exclusive, record_exclusive_prev/next
which first end any operations on other loops, then start recording on
the specified/selected, or switch to the next/prev then record.
exclusive record commands also select whatever loop they are applied
to. I think this might be the function you are looking for?

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there