From: Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Fri, October 9, 2009 6:14:19 AM
Subject: Re: Distorted Loop Eigenharp for mac

Looks like an interesting instrument but a bit pricy ;-) Btw, talking
about new instruments, has anyone ever heard of the Kelstone? It's
build in the country I live in, Belgium. The single model has 9
strings, 26 frets and 2 passive pickups. Prices start at 710.00 euro
excl. VAT and shipping.

http://www.kelstone.be/

--
Sjaak Overgaauw