LOOPERLATIVE donated to Y2K9 LOOPFEST up for auction

HI everyone,

The recession has hit the annual loopfest as it's hit everyone and
we have an even smaller amount of donations this year than last year.

Towards that end,
Bob Amstadt has graciously donated a LOOPERLATIVE  LP-1 to the festival.

100% of the money from the sale of this unit will go to helping
compensate all the
ridiculous amount of person hours the staff has put into this puppy.

If you've been thinking about purchasing this amazing piece of hardware
gear,
then please think about buying it from the festival this year.

I am personally a proud owner of an LP-1 and love it.
It has 8 true stereo, high bandwidth loops (16 in mono if you using
panning and auxiliary outs)
and loops can be synced together or independent of one another.   You
can even have multiple groups
of loops that have individual syncing in each group.
There is also extensive slicing and dicing, half speed/double speed,
reverse and quantized replace
and even mellotron-esque capabilities.

And, even more exciting,  it has an ethernet port on the back that when
hooked up to the internet
allows one to immediately download and install brand new software for
the unit.
All software upgrades are free and features can be added according to
the user groups
combined wishes.   It's an awesome unit and I've used it in two tours of
Europe and the UK
with excellent results.

*********
*********

I'll keep track of all reasonable offers and depending on the
amount of response we get,   try to auction it off sooner than later.

It lists for $1500 USD  and  has a street price of $1200 normally
and around $1000 when Bob has had periodic sales.

Thanks so much to Bob for his generosity.   He has consistently (along
with my dear friend,
Bill Putnam of Universal Audio)  contributed generously to the looping
festival.

If you are interested please write   LOOPERLATIVE for Y2K9   in capital
letters in the subject
line and write me directly at looppool (at) cruzio (dot)  com
and NOT to Loopers Delight.

Thanks so much,
see you at the festival,
Rick Walker, founder:
Y2K9 International Live Looping Festival