Re: Novation Launchpad for Ableton

> But if it sends MIDI
> then I'll make that happen, 'cause I like shiny objects with blinking
> lights.
That's a cool attitude, Jeff ;-)

> It's possible though that they have implemented some proprietary
> USB protocol that only Ableton knows about.  Let's hope not.

Isn't it supposed to work with MAX/MSP, too? (or just Max in Live?).
Yeah, let's see. Reverse-engineering the implementation won't be fun, I
guess.
I had tried to re-use some proprietary midi controls in Logic. Worked kind
of fine but caused problems...

But thinking of Mobius implementation... Really cool actually:
- Have shiny loop buttons (used, playing, recording)
- Have toggle buttons with changing colors (revers, half/full speed, Loop
Copy Sound/Time/Off...)

To be honest, I think probably I won't _really_ need it - but it might be
tempting for ca. 180,- EUR.

best regards
Buzap

--
Neu: GMX DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02