Re: More detailed info on the Eigenharp!

He says very specifically that the software is not hosted in the
actual instrument - all the software runs on the Mac (& Windows next
year).

The most interesting thing, which was mentioned very briefly on
another site, is that because the buttons are sampled at 2kHz, they
are actually capable of transmitting 'audio' with a 1kHz bandwidth. So
how you hit the key, and with what, can actually be transmitted to the
software. I find that quite exciting, as someone frustrated by the
limited expression possibilities on most electronic controllers.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk