Re: have a great Loopfest!

another one that should consider to fly one of these years to santa cruz sending his best wishes. make it a total success!

2009/10/13 Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
Have a great fest everyone! If I can get my wormhole generator "beta" fired up I'll be there in a jiffy!
http://thisphase.org/pics/y2ktrip.jpg seems simple enough...this manual sucks though! :)

peace,

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Per Boysen" <perboysen@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:06 PM