Re: Anyone use or own their own CD printer?

I use an Epson Stylus Photo R800, it wasn't cheap (about $700.00 4 years ago) but the results are very professional and the inks while being expensive; don't fade. They advertise as being archival quality pictures. Generally I make about 250 cd's a year and they would be cheaper to buy manufactured but this way I can do 20 or 30 at time whenever I need them and don't need to come up with $1,000.00 or more dollars to make up some minimum order requirements.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada