AW: Looper pedals

Hi Chris,
i have the line 6 M9,for me is wonderful,i had tried the M13 at one point
but it was too big and didnt like the distortion sounds,this one however
is the size of is DL4,the looper has more to offer with more looping time,
undo/redo plus all the efx you need,they just came up with a great update
with more scenes available and all sounds specially the distortion
simluations sound way better,a great little box!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom