Re: y2k9 - the hardware vs software battle

had it covered Bob and yes I agree, I brought my 2880 with me...

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Bob Amstadt <bob@amstadt.com> wrote:
No matter what you are using, there is always the possibility of failure. My recommendation is that no matter what your primary system is, it is a good idea to have a fall back plan.  Of course, the fall back could be as simple as a book of poetry that you recite.  Realistically, it is a good idea to have some inexpensive looping device in your bag of tricks to save you if your primary system fails.

---
Bob Amstadt
Looperlative Audio Products
(408) 921-LOOP