Y2K9 Loop Fest

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the Y2K9 festival and meeting many
of you face to face for the 1st time.

I'm a bit tired (flew through the night from San Francisco to Atlanta),
stayed up til 3 am each morning playing, conversing and occasionally
debating the pros/cons in regards to reliability between hardware and
software :)

Sjaak, Andre Donawa, Michael Peters, Bob Amstadt, Nat, Julia I enjoyed our
conversations immensely!

Thanks Rick and Bill for all that you do to make my stay enjoyable. You
guys are an inspiration!
I hope there was something I said and/or something I played that was
beneficial to each of you in some small way.

-Kevin "KalimbaMan" Spears

www.myspace.com/kevinspears

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile