Does anyone make a Rack for 1/2 rack gear.

I know, just mount it in one rack space. But thats too big. I'm
looking for a small case to contain about 3 small 1/2 rack sized
devices. You would think this would be manufactured somewhere with
all the 1/2 rack stuff out there. But no. I have yet to find one.

While I'm at it, why don't manufacturers make back panels with power
jacks built in? The panel could have 2 or 3 plugs on the inside
connected to a 3 prong female jack. Oh and a fan and firewire and usb
outlets as well.

Thats all I'm looking for. Simple really. I don't understand why this
isn't readily available. :)

Chris