KP3 + FCB1010

I'm choosing between the EH 2880, Roland RC-50 and the KP3.  What has me leaning in favour of the KP3 is the sample slicing where segments of the loop can be switched on and off, but I can't seem to find any specs on either the EH 2880 or Roland RC-50 that say this can also be acheived on those units - does anyone know and if so, can the muting be contolled by MIDI note/program change (I'm using the FCB1010)?

Andy