Re: KP3 + FCB1010

First of all, this isnt exactly muting in kp3. What kp3 does is make you "choose" the segments of the sample that form the output sample

lets say, in 8 steps, if you choose to exclude steps 4 and 7, the output will be

123568 and not 123-56-8 (where - would indicate mute).

(i have never tried to connect my fcb1010 with kp3, so i have no opinion on that matter)

RC50 doesnt have this feature, but is also quite more easy for intuitive looping stuff. KP3 can work in a different, more "dj" oriented context.

if you need anything else tell me
--
Panagiotis Melidis

c/ Carmen 42,  3º 1ª.