Re: OT: Blackbird guitars

the text that goes with the vid explains all.
The guitar was played (not by Henry), but the recording didn't come out.

...and I agree, what an awful soundtrack, dunnow if it's
full of subtle satire...but not for me.

I was really disappointed,
however there's plenty of Kaiser's underwater
footage on the DVD for Herzog's "Encounters at the end of the World"
which is quite stunning...and some sublime music to go with it.
...forget YouTube...get the dvd

andy butler