Re: OT: Prog Rock in 5 minutes ;-)

Hi ambient loopers ;-)

glad you took the thread with humor. I was slightly worried there would be
an outrage, people feeling attacked in their narcistic prog pride... ;-)

My earliest musical memories go back to both playing an Edgar Varese LP on
the record player when I was 4years.
Then again, I have been mostly "healed" from
complex/experimental/progressive music - going back to basics...

best regards
Buzap

--
Sarah Kreuz, die DSDS-Siegerin der Herzen, mit ihrem eindrucksvollen

Debütalbum "One Moment in Time". http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/musik