Re: Gigspam: Imogen Heap, Tim Exile & Cello For Airports

I also saw you and Imogen at the Fillmore show. I was playing guitar
for Essence in the Fillmore Lounge that night.
You guys were incredible. It was also great to see one of my heroes,
Tim Exile!

That was the best I'd ever seen you play, Zoe. Fantastic!

I first saw you play at a loft space on Natoma St. in San Francisco
about 5 years ago. You were using a Repeater back then!

Kudos!

-Daniel