Re: OT: Revox A77 weird smoke inquiry

I think I would ask Jennifer Crock who lives in the Portland area.  I think she would know.  John LeMay could fix it too, but he lives in Nebraska now.  If you need email me offlist and I'll send you contact info.

Wait! Easier still, you can also call the guys at Jackpot Studio.  They're right there in town.

It's a good old machine.  Worth taking care of.