EDP, Axon Guitar to MIDI, and Ground Control Pro For Sale.

Hi Gang. I'm trading around some things from my loop station:

Echoplex Digital Pro w/ Footswtich - $749
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/1492754374.html

Axon AX 100 mkII Guitar to Midi Converter & Sound Source - $575
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/1492753319.html

(I also have a two space rack mount that the two above items fit in for sale.)

Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro Midi Footswitch - $299
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/1492753975.html

Buyer pays shipping. I have no idea what shipping costs and usually just sell locally but in this case I thought you folks should get a crack at 'em too. So if you're (seriously) interested let me know your zip and I'll try to get that number.

If you think my pricing is out of line let me know too, but everything's in excellent shape and this is what I came up with.

Happy Looping!

Christopher Darrow
503.327.9329
Portland, OR, USA